Tuesday 21 October 2014

Halloween Costume Ideas

I don't know about you but,
Halloween is one of my ALL-time favourite holidays. 
Although I'm not sure of what I will be doing or what I would go as, I thought I would leave some inspiration here of some of my favourite costumes from celebrities.

Iggy Azalea as 101 Dalmation's resident villain, Cruella Deville.


Chrissy Teigen as one of TLC's Toddlers and Tiara's toddler with a tiara 
and pixie stick in tow. 



Martha Stewart as a fairy god mother. (PERFECT FOR HER!)


Lastly, I feel like Angelina Jolie killed it as Maleficent this year, so how could I not include her and those amazing cheek bones. I really want to try this costume.


Well there are my top picks for inspiration! 
If you know what you're going to be or what you will be doing, let me know! I'd love to hear.

P.S. - If anybody dresses up as that creepy killer clown from American Horror Story: Freakshow, expect to be slapped so hard. He's so scary. 



No comments:

Post a Comment