Wednesday 2 August 2017

The Comeback Kid

It has been so very long since I've posted on here. Quite frankly, life got really busy. 
As you may have read in previous posts from nearly two years ago, Zak and I were preparing to  celebrate our wedding. Well, we are married, honeymooned and now homeowners all as of a year ago.
Now life consists of work, university, and house decorating.
Actually, I am really obsessed with interior design. 
We used to live in a condo downtown in the city and we now live in the suburbs. We are absolutely loving having more space and yard to stretch out in. We have yet to make any changes to the house because we really want to take our sweet time with it. 
However, our landscaping project is about to begin and I cannot wait to share the process and progress, so stay tuned! 

I am looking forward to changing things up and bringing this blog up to modernity to align with my life in the here and now.


Lots of love.


No comments:

Post a Comment