Thursday 6 February 2014

Tabula Rasa


I love clean slates. Perfectly wiped down whiteboards, a fresh canvas, empty notebooks, and even a blog. It is refreshing to think that there are so many opportunities that are presented to us on a daily basis that are waiting for us to grasp and be creative with. 

Speaking of clean slates; last night we celebrated my fiancĂ©'s birthday. It is exciting because it is another year full of surprises and opportunities.



I love celebrating birthdays with the people I love. We went out to dinner and feasted on so much yummy food. 


The restaurant's kitchen sent out a special delivery for the birthday boy! A cronut! For those of you who don't know, a cronut is a hybrid between a delicious flakey croissant and a donut. We ate every last morsel. 

To the sweet birthday boy (who I know is reading this right now), I want to wish you a very happy birthday and thank you for always encouraging me to do the things I have always wanted to do. I love you so much! Here's to another year of new experiences and opportunities. 



4 comments:

  1. I literally was bought with your first paragraph. I totally agree, at any moment we have the chance to start afresh and its only those that grasp that opportunity that will live a life they are happy with :)

    I would love you to come join me on Bloglovin' :)
    I've joined your circle!
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4650907

    Mollie xoxo
    molliebylett.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mollie!
    I will check you out for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your blog! Your photo's always look great, what camera do you use?
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I use a Canon 60D and the camera on my iPhone 5s when the 60D is not handy.

      Delete