Thursday 5 June 2014

Thursday Three

I am grateful for many things however I decided to reflect on the three things I loved this week. 

The first is for crescent rolls when I haven't gone out to get any groceries in a while and these were all that were left in my fridge hidden amongst an array of condiments. I added himalayan pink sea salt and parsley to mine. Delicious. 


This week was also the time of the cherry blossoms blooming in our city. They proved to be a great backdrop for many impromptu photo shoots. 




Fun fact: when you get engaged you might feel the sudden urge to take pictures of your ring on many miscellaneous things. 

Lastly, I'm grateful for family dinners and Mom's rhubarb pie. It was delicious. I wish I could have some more right now. 


What are your Thursday three? I would love to know. Hope all is well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment