Wednesday 20 August 2014

Quick Target Haul


Today I stopped at Target looking for hot oil to do a treatment for my hair and ended up getting so much other stuff except the hair treatment. I feel like this is usually everybody's experience when they go in to Target. 



I picked up some new clips, Fekkai "Full Blown Volume" shampoo, Fekkai "Essential Shea" conditioner, Garnier Fructis "Sleek & Shine Anti-Frizz Serum" and the new L'oreal Paris Collection Privée line of lipsticks and nail polishes by women such as Jennifer Lopez, Doutzen Kroes, Frieda Pinto, Julianne Moore and others. I ended up selecting Doutzen's lipcolor in "600 Doutzen's Nude" and her nail polish in "600 Doutzen's Nude." I'm really excited to try all of these products out. 

Has anyone tried any of these products? What are your thoughts?

xo. 

No comments:

Post a Comment